Providing quality sand solutions such as sand replacement, sand cleaning and sand removal services. As registered builders we can assist you with customised solutions to build your outdoor space. Not only can we build and install innovative sandpits that can be incorporated into your outdoor space, we can also renovate and refurbish existing. Equipment used: compact, self-propelled, walk behind sand sifting machine.
- Long jump pits
- Day-care centres
- Golf Course Bunkers
- Equestrian Centres
- Beach Volley Courts
- Our specialised equipment will sift the sand to remove debris including broken glass, stones, leaves, bark, animal droppings, and general litter. We can also top up the sand levels to help maintain a safe area.
- Maintaining the sanitary conditions of sand requires regular sifting, as well as the removal of harmful items and leaf litter. Sifting naturally allows light and oxygen to penetrate the sand, which, assists in disinfecting and freshening the sand by eliminating anaerobic conditions.
- Regular, professional maintenance is a critical part of any comprehensive Risk Assessment. We will inspect your sand spaces free of charge and will work with you and recommend a suitable solution if remediation is required.
- Scheduled maintenance and comprehensive cleans.
- 24 Hour emergency call-out sand cleaning service.
- Renovating your sandpit may be needed when your sandpit is no longer functional because of excessive water retention, inadequate underground drainage, uneven ground, structural damage, and grass infiltration.
- We recommend this for sand that has been contaminated by improper or overdue maintenance. After removing the old contaminated sand, we clean and disinfect the structure of the sandpit, and refill it with new sand.
- Sandpit construction.
- As a registered building company, we can tailor our services to your needs.
THE LONG- TERM
Orixon has been a trusted partner in the commercial building and maintenance industry since 2007 and we value and maintain longterm relationships with all of our stakeholders. We invest
heavily in our systems, people and technology for the future and our presence in the industry is growing.
Our focus on systems, people and technology mean we are flexible and agile enough to deliver work on tight time frames whilst still guaranteeing quality output. We fit in with you and your needs so that you can be confident and trust us to deliver to your specific requirements. Orixon is renowned for reliability in delivering a high level of service and quality.
All of the work we complete, big or small, is always completed to a quality tha meets client expectations. Our commitment to our people ensures this quality every time. This commitment includes first class professional development and training, quality systems and pre-qualified contractors. Our managing director also oversees all work.
Safety has always been our number one priority at Orixon and we have built a safety culture that balances quality with safety on all of our projects. We also maintain an Occupational health and safety ISO 45001 certification and CM3 certifications for all of our contractors that perform work on our behalf.
We prioritise communication and transparency on all the projects we complete to ensure we can deliver the desired outcome on time and exceed expectation. Our technology infrastructure supports this.
Orixon uses a unique technology platform on all work that creates accountability, transparency and agility on all the jobs we complete, big and small. This same system is accessible by our clients so that they can track our progress, work and be certain of the outcome.
Orixon maintains a commitment to improving and utilising operational systems that guarantee quality outcomes and support flexibility. These systems detailing daily operations of the business through policies and procedures and are always being improved. We maintain a certification for Quality under ISO 9001.
Orixon maintains a commitment to the development and performance of our people that guarantees a high-quality work output. Our team undertakes regular training and first-class professional development and we have built an internal, values-driven culture around constant improvement, quality and safety.
Orixon takes our environmental responsibilities seriously and has built an internal system around our commitment to ‘refurbish, repurpose, recycle’. This includes choosing to refurbish over replacement, using sustainable materials where appropriate and recycling materials appropriately and innovatively. We are also committed to repurposing materials back into the community and work with local councils to achieve this